At Atlantic Parcel, we believe our success depends upon the dedication of our people. We have developed recognition programs that celebrate the achievements of our people and their commitment to delivering on the values of the company.
From the very beginning, Atlantic Parcel has operated on the philosophy of putting people first. We’ve grown to become an industry-leading company with a truly global presence by understanding the unique needs of those we serve, and by meeting those needs while exceeding expectations.
We work hard to ensure that Atlantic Parcel is a Great Place to Work. In fact:
- Atlantic Parcel has been honored as one of the Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 10 of the past 11 years and was named to the Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For” Hall of Fame in 2005.
- Atlantic Parcel has consistently ranked in Fortune’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” and Fortune’s list of “America’s Most Admired Companies” since 2002 and 2001, respectively.
- Atlantic Parcel Express was ranked the 24th Best Multinational Workplace in Europe 2012.
- Atlantic Parcel Express was named among Top Five of the “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” by the Great Places to Work Institute.
- Atlantic Parcel was named Super Eco-Airline of the Year 2012 by Air Transport World.
- We provide tuition reimbursement for Atlantic Parcel Express employees and offer benefits to part-time employees.
- More than half of our management team has risen through the ranks of the company.
- We firmly believe in recognizing our team members who consistently go above and beyond. To recognize the outstanding achievements of our team members, we have implemented a number of recognition programs.